Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Pain No Gain, period.

Photobucket

CNY is over which also means Uni starts on monday! a mixed feelings there, can't wait to see my mates yet i can wait to study! it has been quite a long holiday for me, wished it was longer but ah well good things always comes to an end? pfft.

whatsup lately?

I've just started Kickboxing, something i wanted to do A LONG time ago but due to laziness and the distance it didn't happen so quickly. lucky for me i have a very enthusiastic friend who wanted to join as well! Rachel. she managed to also convince the others, Mun Yee, Chien Sin, Olivia and even my bf. our first session was on Wednesday morning. there was another session at 6.30pm and so we decided to continue training in the evening because we were so damn SEMANGAT! yes we are very committed fighters yeah! so don't play play man! most of us anyway. :P

Where do we train? Xtreme Martial Arts it's a shop lot located at Plaza Damas. the only tiny problem is probably the distance cause most of us stay in cheras and some in ampang. but that's not gonna stop me!

okay needa go bathe now, gonna meet this bugger soon :P

Photobucket

xoxo,
Mel


No comments: