Sunday, February 27, 2011

Burn, just let it burn

Photobucket


hello everyone, my next post was supposed to be about vday but the only thing i've been thinking about is my bed so that will have to wait, omg so the delayed. gah. well kickboxing almost everyday feels great no doubt about that but it sucks the living outta ya! not that i'm complaining or anything. just can't believe i can't find the time to update my blog.

i've been a very very bad girl this week. if attending one day out of 4 days of Orientation isn't bad, then tell me what is? what a fantastic way to start my first year in uni dontcha think? by skipping orientation. shows so much discipline and commitment eh? pfft. whatever not like i was gonna benefit much from those talks and who would diligently pay full attention to the boring speakers anyway, especially me who has an attention span of a fish.

the real work starts tomorrow! bring it :D

xoxo,
Mel


No comments: