Saturday, November 6, 2010

My first Halloween :D

Meow, I'm a kitty cat and I Dance Dance dance and I Dance Dance Dance :D

So after much contemplation, i decided to go for SABD's Spook Bash for the sake of dressing up since i have never dressed up for Halloween in my entire life before! surprising? or maybe not because in Malaysia, Halloween ain't such a big thing SADLY.. so moving on!!

Here is ze Kitty Cat, tried camwhoring but i couldn't get the perfect picture of me and my hair-made ears! at first i thought, maybe i should just go without the ears cause it was so last minute and i don't have any clipped on ears nor do i have the headband ones so... thought of just tying up my hair into a bow but i forgot how short my hair is right now. pfft. then i decided to make a smaller bow BUT it looked kinda fail. THEN! i started to fidget with my hair anddddd.... not gonna tell you the details and so VOILA! :D

Successful Cat ears! they ain't perfect but significant enough to be seen as cat's ears don'tcha think?

meowww :3


purrr..

When i reached college i was shooo shy to get down from the car because you know, me is the shyz :3 hehehe! anyway i managed to walk to the lecture hall where my friends were with pride and was able to show off my pair of ears to the world!

this is Darren :D

Met up with Kieran and i made him change into his costume because i felt so lonely! hahaha at first he tried on his Nun dress and WOAH it was tight as hell!!! if you know what i mean.. so i asked him to change into his Oriental Kung Fu outfit which was more manly but he wasn't happy cause he looked really normal and boring and so after awhile he changed into the dress again and so he looked like a fag. HAHAHAHA joke. he was a very sexy Sister indeed ;) unfortunately i didn't get to take a picture with him :( he was the emcee for the night..


we chilled at the library for a bit to cool off :)

when the party had started! :)
they had these really cute craved pumpkins everywhere :3
wanted to take one home!

my new found friend Ruby and that is Perly, my classmate, Chester's gf :D

Diane, the pirate ARGHH~

with the Cheerleaders, Audrey and Olivia :)

pouts!

us with the scary looking dude at the back!

he was pointing at me with his freakishly long nails! :S LOL

the SCREAM dude :O


Evan with his tools ;)

Mr. Plumber, Evan Loh
at first when he told me he was gonna wear a bucket, i LMAO and thought it was some kinda joke but it wasn't and so i take my hat off to you my dear friend! YOU ROCK!

this is Sai Keet, we made him wear he witch hat and hold Evan's spanner! hilarious :D

Chester! hahahaha!! i am speechless :D

Darren the mysterious guy :P

smokin' hawt!

Bob the Builder or shall i say, Mr. Chee Cheong Kai :D

my awesome seniors with their super creepy masks! :D

i have no idea who he was but damn cool XD

V for Vendetta

when i was a kid, i used to hate it whenever i see these kinda masks haha not very sure why though :3 they ain't too scary right?

Avatar :D

had finally gotten a picture with the cute pumpkin :)

it was sooo hot! but so much fun just watching everybody in their costumes :) worth every sweat!

bf came to pick me up after that and so that was the end of Spook Bask for me! missed on quite a bit of the activities but oh well. :3
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: