Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello November! :)

Happy November everybody! :) you guys are probably thrilled and getting all ready for the holiday season :) cause i really am! what could top stress free days, endless outings and just lazing at home with my Boxer (my dog, not boxers). well besides that it's my birthday month, yes! gonna finally be 18 on the 22nd. it actually doesn't feel like there's gonna be any changes, sigh. oh well! anyhow, i am still gonna enjoy my youth before i identify any white hair! urgh. Oh! speaking about hair.. i chopped off like 5-6 inches :( it's sad but i really had to! no point in keeping those damaged strains of hair! sucks to get rid of them but ah well it'd grow back in no time.. and i also dyed my hair dark brownish mahogany-ish color :3

not a very flattering picture of me, just wanted to show the length of it now :3

miss my super long hair 2 years go *sneefff* i still can't believe my hair looked like this last time! damn...so healthy, long and luscious <3

i am still contemplating whether i should attend Taylor's Halloween Party, besides the fact it isn't 31st, it would be really fun to see people in their costumes and spooking out with my mates! :3 the thing is, i don't have a costume! thought of going as catwoman, but FAIL! since there was lack of time wasn't able to purchase whatever item i need and so many assignments to be done. oh well, we'll see ;)

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: