Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy CNY!


wishing everyone a happy chinese new year! gong xi fa cai, selamat tahun baru cina! :D
ang pau ang pau ang pau!
i hope everyone's having a great time! dude, 10 days of hols...woot!

edit. 7:30pm
oh man, i feel like going to pavilion! earlier shep asked me to join them, whoever them (?.?) is to pav but yeah as usual my parents didn't allow me to. pfft.

OH and guess what?!?! ive not taken my shower since i woke up! yup, im still in my PJ's! HA! i feel so dirty but at the same time im loving it. :P say EW! rofl *bunny teeth* stayed at home the whole miserable day bumming around the house and eating baby mandarin oranges, seedless baby! hahaha! there you go... the spirit of chinese new year! mandarin oranges.. pathetic but it makes keeps me contented.

these days i feel lost, whats wrong with me? am i doing the right things or am i not?
sigh.
anyway off to take a shower now, yeah finally.
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: