Friday, January 16, 2009

Faded Alphabets


baby, you boggle my mind...


i'm currently using my dad's lapitop right now, it feels so nice using a Compaq in my room snuggled in this little cozy corner surrounded by very random things typing whilst listening to slow tempo-ed music.

my lips has been so dry it practically feels like sandpaper, not only does it feel like a shriveled up prune ... it hurts quite badly! i don't know why i have such sensitive lips. application of lip balm is gonna be more frequent now. the thing is that i don't really like applying lip balm and stuff on my lips, i love it bare and natural. lip gloss is definitely an exception though, the stickier the texture is, the better! whoever who feels the same way, i encourage you to buy MAC's lip glosses!
so whoever who plans to give your boyfriend a "juicy" kiss, apply some sticky wicky lip gloss and im sure it would turn out to be one sticky-licious kiss! *wink*

paint me pretty pink

Happy Birthday Fong Bee!!
see you later at your papapaparty!!
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: