Saturday, October 2, 2010

My October Fest?


Have been so caught up with college till there wasn't enough time to update you on what has been going on lately :( well I'm here and so I shall update ;)

Just yesterday I watched a late night movie with the bf at Pavilion. It was one of Zac Efron's latest movie, Charlie St. Cloud. A few weeks ago I saw the trailer and thought that it would be a good movie. Guess I felt way too lethargic and sleepy yesterday and before realizing it, I fell asleep in the midst of the show. So I pretty much don't know what's it about cause I already dozed off on to his chest before reaching the climax of the movie. I do remember that I woke up half way and saw the main actors, Charlie and Tess about to do have sex? and Lz was trying to cover my eyes? -.- geewee that was the only climax I had managed to see I suppose? rofl. I couldn't care less lah, sleep was way more important at that point and time :P and so I continued sleeping till the very END! Woke up feeling all cranky. Sorry babe! Didn't mean to, must have been my subconscious mind taking over and yearning for more sleep! lol I even continued my sleeping journey in the car and straight to the bed! nyeknyek. I did brush my teeth before dying off though. :3

Anyway bf said that the movie wasn't all that great. Not sure how true that is but imma take his word for it :)

Oh oh, last night was the first time in my life seeing so many Indians at the box office. That's prolly because for the first time the cinema was showing a Hindu movie! Quite awesome yesh? At least they cater for all races now :)

Mom and I today went on a movie date and we watched Eat, Pray, Love. A very meaningful and inspirational 2hours and 13 mins :) worth every minute! Won't wanna spoil it for you so just go and watch it!

I tell you, after watching this movie you would be craving for Pasta, Chapati and Gelato instantly! Like how mom and I did! and of course Romancing in the heart of Italy! That would be Perfecto!

Dinner :)

"What's the word for Italy?"

"Sex!"

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: