Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chingu

Mun Yee will be coming at 11am to pick me from my place and I'd be directing her to Bee Won located in the Korean village, Rachel's recommendation :) I'm sure it's gonna be good. apparently it's much better than Nak Won :O Imma go see for myself! hehe. if their Kimchi Jiggae is yummy I would have more choices to pick from! :D I'm pretty excited to meet them and I'm quite sure they are too! we've SO much to tell each other, whether it's about things that had happened in high school and but of course about what has been going on in college :3 many many unheard stories shall be revealed TODAY *geng geng geng* HAHA! yeah life is a big Drama. I don't really get why do people have to create havoc when everybody could live in peace and love each other. sigh. it's almost impossible i suppose.. :(

ANYWAY! back to today's outing :) Olivia, Rachel and Chris would be meeting us there at 12 for lunch.
you know what is hard? convincing a stubborn goat. tsk! you know who you are, :P <3

Li Tien. the one missing out :(

xoxo,
mel

No comments: