Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ride With Me!

Mella is on her way to S'pore right now in the Aeroline Bus which is super duper "sempit" but it's okay. actually it feels kinda cozy :) everything is so nearby! laptop on my lap, bag and Cousin on my left!!!! :D AHAHAH! so when i'm bored all i have to do is come online or poke the Cousin next to me :D that's how i will while away butt aching 5 hours on the bus! =3

Kim is asleep right now, i bet she is dreaming of food! nasi lemak, mee goreng or even roti canai!!!!! our "snack" hasn't arrived yet :( HAHA we pigginas are very hungryyy! MEE HOON PREASE! :D

ohoh Genie is playing on my Iphone! :D *dances with fingers* i love this song by SNSD! don't cha?

OMG my grandfather is using my foot as his arm rest!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! if you're smart you might know how that's possible :D

wow. entertainmenttttt! Tv is on 0.0 some Alien show is playing *amusing*

damn i wish i had remembered to bring my cable for my camera so i can upload a picture of me in my schools senior hoodie! boohoo!

YAY!!!! SUBWAY FOR BREAKFAST YAWWWWWLLL :D:D

Ciao readers! EATING HAM TIME! <3

No comments: