Friday, January 1, 2010

The Party Has Not Ended!

the day after Prom was Melizen Day! :D

Smiley meets retardo!

him stoning and ignoring me! pfft. what a sleepy head! haha :D

we ended up in Pavilion for lunch! my favourite food court meal, Express Teppanyaki!

hahahaha!!! what a nose flarer!! wanna know a secret? he always flares his nose whenever he tells a lie :D well that's me being over exaggerated! rwar.

this is how i look when i sleep at 4 in the morning!

Snowflake! de bomb i tell ya! all my favourite goodies in one huge bowl...
ahhh beyond heaven! whoever thought of blended soya bean is a Genius! :D

our very own Snowflake commercial! :D

wow sho handsome man :D hahahaha!

i tried copying his expression but i ended up looking like mutated white creature! :(

all these pictures brings back super funny memories that allows me to laugh whenever i look at them :D hahahaha!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: