Friday, February 19, 2010

My Winter

An overdue post on the Singapore trip in mid December last year :)
it was definitely one of the most refreshing trip right after SPM. it was a great trip as i felt like i was away from it all, all the drama in KL. i finally could take a short breather without any whatsoever worries or disturbances. i mean it's not like i've been suffocating, but all i needed was just to get away. that's all :) and going to Singapore made it all better. i mean it felt like a whole different world for me. damn, i really need to start traveling.

granny bought Xmas cookies while waiting for the bus to depart at Corus Hotel :)

camwhoring with my DELICIOUSSSS Subway!

was next to a Kikina throughout the whole journey! :D Kim, the cousin sista!

soon as she had her Subway for breakfast, she was fast asleep! 0.0
zZZzzzzzzzzZzZ.....

what could be better than Facebooking while having yummy Subway? :)
damn it was cozy :D

Granny has the date on her forehead lmao. :D

I've never planned to ever dye my hair only until i had no choice which is when i start growing grey hair, i always consider dying my hair as a damage to my natural super dark brown hair. i'm sure most of you who are close friends of mine know how i feel about soaking coloured chemicals into my scalp. Anyway, i had utterly contradicted myself thanks to Kim who wanted to do her hair so bad and HAD to influence me as well. at first, i had slight regrets on having my hair dyed and highlighted but after awhile i got used to the fact that its light brown and shines under the sunlight. :)

Before

After

Kim got red highlights done :)

Day 2

a gift from Kim :D thank u cousin!
my first ever Converse shoes! Red it was :)

Grandparents and i,
we stayed with our Ee Jasmine

there she is :) does she look like me? a lot of my family members say we do. hmm :)

on the public bus on our way to the MRT station :)
my aunt stays literally at the furthest residential area, which also means it is really far from all the happening places like Orchard Road, WHICH also means we had to go through about 13 stops to get to City Hall 0.0? yeap, Pasir Ris.

you know what, i love the MRT life! damn... i can imagine if i were living in S'pore, i would be hopping on and off MRT's like nobodies business, meeting friends from one shopping center to the other :D

When we arrived at Ion, Orchard Road. :) frigging awesome mall! $$$$$$$...

mmm yummm!

Grandma and i at a Cantonese Restaurant which i forgot it's name.

:) Goodmorning world

Kim in BLUEEEE :D

Jas.Kim.Mel

Mom and Granpapa :D just look at his cheeky smile!

hiao poh and toilet


her face, pricelesssss!

the Jap shop which sold from clothes to food! :D pretty cool yo!

where the richest and fabulous shop!

a very wide ranged of books and stationary were found here!


magical ain't it? :)

to be continued....

No comments: