Friday, October 16, 2009

At Jacs!

Hey there peoplesssss!!!

currently FORCED to blog by the oh so dominating Jaclyn Kong! HARHAR yes, she bullies me all the time =D what a meanie beanie! anyway spent the whole day at her Casa! had a pretty great time studying accounts, as some of you know she's my part time accounts tuition teacher =D since i'm here blogging, i would like to take this apportunity to thank her for sharing her knowlegde about accounts with me even though i am slow and lame at times HAHA pfft!

so....
THANK YOU JAC!!!! <3


and i just realized how UNFIT i am =( cycled for like 10 mins and i already wanted to fall flat! my ass hurt like nuts thanks to the steep slopes >=(

i shall go to the Gym with my cousin tomorrow morning and sweat it all out! i lovveeeee the feeeeeling when i'm all sweaty and how my face turns soooooo RED!! it makes me feel that i had worked hard =D and surprisingly people have been commenting on how i have slimmed down? really? well i am flattered but how come i don't feel it =( anyway need to work harder to look FABULOUSOOOO for Prom! =D gosh Jac and i have been talking about our plans after SPM and i'm so darn excited =3 hehe!

well MOMS here!!
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: