Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Word.Passion

i just finished watching Honey and it was enlightening in soooo many ways! i think that was my 1000th time watching that movie! one movie i can NEVER, neverrrrr get sick off! i'm sure most of you dancers would know what i am talking about! you know, the one with steaming hot! Jessica Alba in it =D damn, you know how i felt when those dancers were shakin' their thang!!!? i totally wished i were them in the movie 0.0 how i wish huh? that would be a DREAM worth dreaming!

to also gain absolute awesome skills like theirs!


this movie did really touch my heart at certain points. especially the Benefit Dance scene! i teared ='( aiyo. what an emo =='' hahaha! yerrrr! i miss dancing my ass off so much! SPM be gone so i can groove away to the music! darn it! i wanna put my heart and soul to it when i am free and in my zooonnnneee =)

i wanna be inspired! so cmon' INSPIRE me! =D

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: