Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flawless! not.

pimply pimples, please go away and never ever come back!

hehe that's what my white board writes. recently i started getting pimples on my chinnnnn! holyshyt. it started with one and the following days 2 more poped out at one go and my nose turned redish, that made me panic as i do not want pimples on my bloody nose ==!!!!!!! aiyayai i wonder whyyyyy i mean it has been for years i've not gotten any pimples on my cheeks, nose or chin, maybe god thinks i have been enjoying a pimple free life for too long har har har! i guess i will need to apply more bedak sejuk to suck up all the pimple juice and dry it till it drops off HAHAHA! maybe i should take a picture of bedak sejuk face mel and post it up! HAHA bet it will haunt you day and night :D

speaking of day and night, you guys should listen to Day 'N' Nite by Kid Cudi (Crookers Remix) you would love it more if you watch the music vid though :D so gogo youtube it haha! it has a really great beat to it! something you would wanna groove to...hehe!

beanie baby! you fascinate me ;)

No comments: