Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lovin' you

As most of you already know, i have once again permed my hair! this time more curls to it =) this decision was something spontaneous and i love spontaneous! how i don't ever think about the after effect and definitely no second thoughts. all in all, i love my hair right now! though i did regret a little at the beginning cause it looked way too curly. i guess i needed time to get used to it haha!

do you think i look better with curls or my natural straight-alil-wavy-hair? hmm... oh well it doesn't matter, as long as i look decent enough.


yesterday was a day of love, yeap! love was in the air....
who was my valentine you ask? haha well, i guess cupid hasn't quite struck me yet!
spent my valentines in school, which was actually quite cool cause we practically didn't study thanks to all the people who were much involved with the Jap student exchange program! teehee.

awww, from my monkey boy! this totally made my day :D isn't he the cutest monkey ever? wait till you get a good view of his pink bottom :P
hehe thank you, x

its kind of a tradition, how my mom gets me gifts every year for valentines :) this year she got me M.A.C. eyeliner, corrector wedges and lip gloss OH also a purse from Jim Thompson and and and a HUGE chili red Heart pillow! yeah that one! *points at picture* :D
thanks mom! <3 this year my dad even got me something, not a typical vday gift but i absolutely love it! speakers for me iPhone! i love vday :D haha.

awww, looking sexy in my tee ;P


roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet and so are you
..
xoxo,
mel

No comments: