Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pleased

*pout*

*wink*
5+ inches were CHOPPED off! :D

Chris, surgery? how in the world can i undergo HAIR SURGERY! dude... hahahaha :D

anyway, I'm sure most of you know i have FINALLY!! yes finally! went for a haircut after complaining and months of baring up with my thick, long, out of shaped broom of a hair.. OK maybe it isn't that bad but it's partially true :D

on Monday, i went to the usual hair dressers! A Cut Above to find Mr. senior stylist, George... he is highly recommended by me! he does the most thorough job on my hair.. haha well that's maybe because i only go like twice a year to cut my hair?! *grins* it took him 1 hour and 45 mins to painstakingly complete the haircut! sit till sien man.. but totally worth all the butt aches :P

let me tell you something i have experienced when George wasn't around.. so this handsome macho man served me. I was so pissed because it only took him like 10 mins to cut my frigging hair!!! == gawd... and there wasn't much difference to my hair. how useless!! especially when i'm paying him RM90++!! he should be fired for goodness sake! lol yes i am one mean person :D

sigh.. anyway i'm more than pleased with the cut!
xoxo,
Mel

No comments: