Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Whose birthday is it you ask, its Rachel birthday today! Happy Birthday RACHU! *hugs and kisses*

Since it's your birthday i would like to blog about YOU! Don't u feel special right now? haha!

10 things why I love her!
cause....

1. always up for fun!
2. caring
3. shy.....
4. a really good person to gossip with! (hot perfume guy!!) *giggles*
5. gorgeous!
6. generous
7. a great shopping partner!
8. has a great appetite!
9. sweet =}

and last but not least,
she is oooohhh so loveable!
I'm very glad that we are such good friends and I really hope we'll be friends for life! Don't forget me when you go all famous with the hot guys yeah.. do share! The ones that are crushing over you right now so don't count hehe!
I'll always be there for you girlfriend!
xx

Rach and i at the Quicksilver Rev.!

No comments: